Saturday, October 4, 2008

Win a FREE session!

Do you want a fun, fresh, unique portrait session of your child? For Free??? I am looking for a fresh face to help me photographically celebrate the beginning of a beautiful Fall season here in New England. (I am also taking entries from those of you living in Utah - I will be visiting spring/summer of '09). To help me pick the face, I'm enlisting your help and am launching my first ever Blog Contest! The winner will receive a customized outdoor portrait session,
1-2 hours, with 20-30 fully edited images to choose from. This is a $150 value, for FREE!

Entry ages can range from infants to teens. Groups of up to 3 kids will also be considered (sibilings/friends/etc). E-mail me a picture of your child that captures his/her personality and tell me what sets your kid apart. The contest finalists will be featured on this blog. All my blog readers as well as any you send, will have a chance to vote once for their favorite entry via email.

The winner will recieve a FREE portrait session AND proof album of their child. The 1st and 2nd runners up have the option to schedule portrait sessions at discounted rates.

Keep in mind these will not be traditional sit'&'smile portraits. My style and approach is very natural, casual, and candid. Think fresh, originial, and fun in beautiful New England's Autumn season!!

E-mail your entries to jodeeyostphotography@gmail.com - Subject: Contest Entry.
All entries must be received by SUNDAY OCT 12th at midnight. No late entries will be accepted. Voting will take place the 13th - 18th at midnight. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Only one vote per person, verified through email. Free session must be scheduled during the last two weeks of October.

Can't wait to see all your adorable entries ... good luck!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I know Calvin would be a great new face for you, but alas, we aren't in New England. Should I bother entering? It sounds fun.