Monday, November 2, 2009

Free Mini-Session Anyone?

I wanted to introduce you to my favorite massage therapist around. She seriously has magic fingers. Both my hubby and I have had her work our aches and pains away and I've begged her to just be our live-in masseuse. That's not too much to ask is it? Sigh... maybe someday.

So - I was just in the mood to offer a freebie today so here's the deal: The first one to go here and book an appointment with her (stocking stuffers anyone??) wins a free mini-session with me (session must take place before November 15th). This would be a great way to get some quick pictures for your family Christmas cards. She'll email me when your appointment is booked, and there you have it - a free mini-session. And I'll bet if you mention to her that I sent you, she just might offer you a deal too.

Good luck! Go call her now - Really!

No comments: