Monday, November 9, 2009

Sunshine Makes Me Happy

Meet the B.Family.  Check out their stylish wardrobe!  Ms.H called me the day of and asked for some ideas on "what to wear".  I gave her a few ideas and when they pulled up for the session I was THRILLED with what she pulled together. I love the colors, patterns, and texture she pulled in...its not too "matchy matchy" and works great as a whole.



These guys did such a great job of just enjoying the time out as a family and letting the kids play and explore. There were horses to pet, apples to pick, wagons to ride and the kids had a great time. You get the best images when you can relax and have fun as a family rather than worrying about posing for the camera. We had some beautiful sunshine to work with during the session and I loved the result. Didn't they do great? Thanks so much guys!











No comments: