Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Please Forgive Me...

I have been a serious absent blogger the last few months.  I have been soaking up some glorious time with my kiddos.  My daughter will be four next week and my little guy is already 15 mths.  Time just whirs past me....so, forgive my absence.  I have been enjoying lots of time with my kiddos and promise to share some pics of what we've been up to.  I have been brainstorming a lot and am getting ready for some promotions and changes to make JoDee Yost Photography more "me" so stay posted!  One of those updates is I have created a Facebook Fan Page...So become a Fan!  I will post news, upcoming events, promotions, contests, share albums, etc.  Come on...everyone is doing it!! 

And, I can't post without  sharing some pics, so here are some of our Easter festivities.






No comments: