Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Beauty


This was one of my most favorite sessions to do.  Sandra and Jeremy were so great to work with and it was another great reminder of why I love my job!  To get the opportunity to meet wonderful people, to catch a glimpse of their lives and relationships, and capture it for them artistically is incredible.  This sweet couple had so much tender emotion for eachother and for their sweet baby on the way and were totally at ease in front of the camera.  I left the session totally rejuvenated and recommitted to sharing such great emotion with my sweet husband and kids.  Thanks so much guys - it was such an honor to be a part of this process with you.  Good luck on the big day and I can't wait to meet the baby! 






1 comment:

Kelli Bramble said...

She is such a beautiful mama-to-be! Gorgeous pictures JoDee, I really love the first one!